Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mission Compleate!

Hello everyone, I am sorry I have not blogged, It was harder done than said, with my full time Job and by the time I got home and completed my mommy duties, It got complicated, but I would like to let you know that I was able to create some great one of a kind pieces, for the event and it was a success, I would love to thank all the wonderful Cruz Roja (Red Cross) Ladies from Rosarito B.C. It was a great event, unfortunately I was not able to take any good pictures of the completed pieces but I have attached a few pictures of them before they were completed, Hope to be posting some new pieces by the end of the week, talk to you then.


Here is some of the cooper I had cut and etched.


This is some of the completed ones, sorry not a great picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment