Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Hi there, I just wanted to update everyone on what's going on, I have a few things to talk about I will probably break it up into 2 blogs.
 I started working on my website and after a lot of time and a few $$ I figured out that I had no idea what I was doing and probably would not be able to maintain the site, my full time job and make the jewelry, so I will have to stick to something simple and hopefully easy to maintain, I will be adding the cart to the blog as I had initially wanted, so hopefully the shopping cart will be up in the next couple of weeks, here are some pictures of some of the jewelry I have available, if you see something you like, you can message me and we can do a transaction thru PayPal, I hope you like them.
Copper Turtle and Glass Beads.


Copper Cross and Glass Pearls


Copper Cross and Turquoise


Copper Bee and Carnelian Stone


Copper Bird

Copper Leaf and Glass Beads


Copper Turtle and Shell


Copper Humming Bird and Opalite Stone

Fresh Water Pearls


Fresh Water Pearls


Lion and Labradorite Stone

Large Lion and Agate


Flora and African Jasper

Elephant and Sugilite Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment