Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Rosarito Art Fest part 2

On Saturday May 26, it was a cold windy start to the morning, but soon to my surprise there was hundreds of people walking around enjoying the music and the wonderful art, and of course the wonderful people of Rosarito, it is nice to see it filled with tourist from both sides of the border, I had a chance to reconnect with some very dear friends of mine from my childhood, it was great to see them and reconnect, and for my jewelry well for me personally it was a great success (will post a few pictures) it was a pleasure meeting new people and making new friends, I received some offers for up in coming shows and events, I am going to be doing "1ra cata de cerveza artesanal" 1st Artisan Beer festival, this weekend in Rosarito I will post the flyer, I hope to see you there and as always mention this blog and I will give you 15% off your next purchase.

P.S I want to thank the organizers of the feast for all the great work they did for the event and the event it self, it was awesome, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment