Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rosarito Art Fest

So here I am 10 days until Rosarito Art Fest, and once again I find myself in a craze, trying to be free, creatively that is, I find myself second guessing my decisions and scratching half done work, maybe I feel a little more stress, not only because this event is in my home town, but because as a jewelry artist, dammit you get no respect, that's it I got it of my chest :) now on to some jewelry, all my pieces, are mostly copper and are drawn, cut, textured, hammered by hand, I would
Love your feedback, pin me, tweet me, Facebook me, please share me <3

https://www.facebook.com/EGlaubitz

P.S: blogging from my phone, let's see how this ends up :)

    Copper Arrow©


                                                           
 
   Copper Shield and Glass pearls©
 
     Hand Stamped etched Copper and Coral©
  
    Copper Flower and Quartz©

    Copper shield and Fresh water pearls©

     Cartilage chain earring©

       Cartilage chain earring©
 

    This was a lighter, all internal flammable items removed, and added Copper handle©

     Copper Butterfly and Agate stone©



   Copper Flower and Cherry Quartz ©



No comments:

Post a Comment