Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

On a Mission day 2

So yesterday after work and dinner, I am feeling the stress of being committed to you and this blog, I start thinking I might not be able to do this ( and it's only the 1st day) I had to forced my self to create, to be inspired and that's hard, so for one hour I stared at beads, see pic.
what a mess!
 So I started playing with beads, added beads, removed beads and then I could see the completed necklace in my mind, and here it is, its a murano glass heart, tassel and gold chain with ribbon, I know sounds like a lot but I am very happy with it =)
Long chain tassel necklace

Then I decided to make another tassel necklace but only got to the tassel, and unfortunately that is all I did, But I am setting my goal for today at 10 pair of earrings, and I promise better pictures.

xoxo
Erika

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you. Sometimes it's so hard when you try to "force" something. But, I'm glad to see you're getting back into the groove, and doing your thing. I love that geisha girl tassel, it looks awesome. Can't wait to see the earrings!

    ReplyDelete