Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

On a mission

I am on a mission, I have signed up for a "Bazaar Navideno" Christmas Bazaar for December 4th and 5th in my home town of Rosarito BC, MEX. and I must create at least 2 to 3 designs a day, and since lately I have been lacking energy and inspiration, I will post on a daily basis my finished Jewelry, I am hoping that committing to you, I will be motivated and inspired.
 Making Jewelry is a passion of mine, I have a full time job and family I have to take care of before any jewelry is made, so that makes it a little difficult to do, but I am going to do it!
 So here is the 1st necklace of many more to come.
Cloisonne and Glass Beads

1 comment:

  1. This is nice. Could you make some in different colors - I think one with blue glass would be really pretty.

    ReplyDelete