Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

On a Mission day 3

 WOW day 3, I am so excited and exhausted, I have been working hard, making jewelry, and trying to take better pictures.
  I will add them to my etsy store on Friday, these earrings will be selling for $10 or less, so please stop by and check it out.
 I present you with 9 pairs of earrings( I actually created 10 but 1 earring from the pair got lost in the shuffle)  =)

 Here are the pics.

Wire and Glass flower

Swarovski crystal , glass beads and fresh water pearls.

Amber glass and Cooper

Cooper and glass

Glass and swarovski

Amethyst

metal and red coral

Glass and cooper

Base metal and acrylic
 As far as giving my self another goal for tonight, I think I will wait and see what happens, no presure.
 Until tomorrow

xoxo
Erika

1 comment:

  1. Luv the amethyst and the blue swarovski! I also like the copper and amber combo - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete